I just recently became a Brain Surgeon and i was wondering, do I have to stay as a Brain Surgeon to revive people or can i just leave my job and join a better one, and if I can leave the medical job, how do I revive people.
I need help.
Started by Birdie01 [2026278] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hinotori [1996403]
· 5 likes ·
You can leave the job once you become a brain surgeon, and to revive people, go to the profile of somebody in the hospital and there'll be an extra button to revive them. Also, there's a questions and answers subforum …
I just recently became a Brain Surgeon and i was wondering, do I have to stay as a Brain Surgeon to revive people or can i just leave my job and join a better one, and if I can leave the medical job, how do I revive people.
You can leave the job once you become a brain surgeon, and to revive people, go to the profile of somebody in the hospital and there'll be an extra button to revive them. Also, there's a questions and answers subforum that you should try in the future :)
^ moved