22 replies · 274 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I yearn for you, you are my world, I am nothing without out but how can we make our love real if you ignore me like you do. We had something special. Please don't let it slip away. We are better when our minds and bodies are one.
Also, EastEnders was good last night or some shiz.
There are no jokes here Perf, I don't think I have ever felt this way about someone. He is so #LAVISH and so aloof. He is almost like a Mayhem Boy in training.