Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blocked & Hide!

Started by Raja [2050692] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Raja [2050692]

I stumbled upon an event earlier where I added enemy to my list who was well known scammer 'Potion_Scammer'', every time I see him in hospital, I feel disgusted to even accidentally revive him. So, my suggestion comes, is there a way that Torn could add blocking players or even seeing them on our pages.

Is there a way to block someone / enemy them and then hide them, so you don't see them at bazaar/hospital/jail, so they don't get benefit of your random revives/busts.


AshleyT [1432316]

Honestly if you're mass reviving you really should be paying more attention.

The revive market is next to nothing because of it.