Does anyone know how to bake a fruitcake? There like 600k so baking 1 is my only option as i have just started. Someone please help me!?!?
Fruitcake
Started by SevenDeuce [2127019] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- sharkeyfive [1151690]
· 5 likes ·
You sent a Fruitcake to RonBurgundee.
Mentioned in this thread
Maverick_SA [2121540] ×1 SevenDeuce [2127019] ×1
Does anyone know how to bake a fruitcake? There like 600k so baking 1 is my only option as i have just started. Someone please help me!?!?
Buying one is your only option :D .. Duke's messing with ya kid, you have 0 chances of baking one.
Awwww scheeeeeeet. That dam duke is always ****ing wit me
Still would be very nice to buy f**ing fruitcake at a cheaper price :P
One mission down the drain :(
You do know you have 3 days to finish a mission. Get a loan from Duke and buy the fruitcake. As long as you pay the loan interest in time, you’ll be fine.
Dukes loan is only $10,000 or something like that at the start.
I wouldn't sweat one failed mission. There are some missions that suck to do. I find them useful to find people who are inactive with stats that are close to my own, for when I help do a few hits in a chain. Over all, missions are a long term project and eventually you'll get the things that make them worth getting. I'm sitting on over 2k credits because I am wanting a few books, and I like to have a buffer just in case they pop up.
Most of the books have a purpose, but one to keep an eye out for is Ignorance Is Bliss (It allows you to have 99,999 happy for a month which is huge for weak players, it's potency is always useful, but the % increase is more dramatic the weaker you are... Something like an extra 2-5 million battle stats a month doesn't mean as much even if you earn that in over an month... course it's possible to earn that much in a day or 2 for some players. But to be clear, for those players that can earn that much in a day or 2, it is worth more static gains but less of a % increase because of the gym training formula. It's a book you should use as soon as you can afford a decent regime for a month. That means for Druggies, ensure you have refills for 31 days [or can earn enough to provide daily] and enough Xanax to keep it going with a supply of Erotic dvds for the overdoses plus some Ecstasy to use after the Erotic dvds ).
And whatever you do, do not tell anyone on the forums that you have that book activated, especially Champion (there are ways to lower other players happy, and Champion is all too happy to do it).
If you want more clarification on something I said, don't be afraid to ask. I just don't want to make this post too long to bore or annoy people.
Mentions: SevenDeuce [2127019]
Is it? I don’t remember. Anyway, there are ways to complete this mission. Well, true that it’ll reappear later, but personally, I think mission points would be nice to collect early.
Presumably the people selling fruitcakes on the item-market obtained them from somewhere, does it require overseas travel to get a fruitcake? Where do they originally come from?
I wouldn't bother with that lousy fruitcake mission... I decline it whenever it pops up!
They come from past holiday events, not sure if they still drop in Christmas town.
SharkeyFive is a total fruitcake.
Awaiting my bounties xD
I've never even had $550,000 in my account at any single time. Now I have 3 days to collect it to be able to buy a (heavily inflated) fruitcake!
Duke says I can bake the cake as well. How do I do that if I can't afford to buy one?
You sent a Fruitcake to Maverick_SA.
You can't bake the cake. Duke is a bastard like that. Your only option is to buy one unless a new method of acquiring fruitcakes comes out.
In future, 500k is actually a very smell amount of money in Torn. At level 15, you can easily make several million dollars a day through travel, and even without the ability to travel you could sell two losses to cover the cost of a fruit cake. Have a look at mine and/or Baldr's new player guides. They'll get you on the right track.
Mentions: Maverick_SA [2121540] · Baldr's Basic Advice · Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ
bake a cakefood
It means to take a shit. The first I heard of it was from a Cheech and Chongcomedy album.
Gina, I often bake a cake in the morning, right after coffee.
by Enik January 22, 2005
It means to take a shit. The first I heard of it was from a Cheech and Chongcomedy album.
Gina, I often bake a cake in the morning, right after coffee.
by Enik January 22, 2005