API Quick Fill: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/25027-tornapi-quick-fill
^^^This one is great for ease of use at https://api.torn.com/
City Finds: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/372486-city-finds
Buy/Sell Swap: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/37079-buy-sell-swap
Company Helper: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/370250-company-helper
Bazaar Auto Price: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/371854-bazaar-auto-price
Big Al's Sell All: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/390598-big-al-sell-all
Special Gym Reqs: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/371872-special-gym-reqs
Laptop Full Screen: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/33959-torn-laptop-fullscreen
TC Inventory Abroad: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/377511-tc-inventory-abroad
Racing Upgrades Tooltip: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/28236-racing-upgrades
I don't personally use this one (made on request) and I think there are better ones out there by now.
Faction Challenge Totals: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/37973-faction-challenge-totals
Chain Warn: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/370905-chain-warn
Faction Last Active: now maintained by Helcostr [1934501] post can be found here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/forums.php?p=threads&f=67&t=16085532&b=0&a=0
^^^This one is great for ease of use at https://api.torn.com/
GENERAL
City Finds: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/372486-city-finds
Buy/Sell Swap: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/37079-buy-sell-swap
Company Helper: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/370250-company-helper
Bazaar Auto Price: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/371854-bazaar-auto-price
Big Al's Sell All: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/390598-big-al-sell-all
Special Gym Reqs: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/371872-special-gym-reqs
Laptop Full Screen: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/33959-torn-laptop-fullscreen
TC Inventory Abroad: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/377511-tc-inventory-abroad
Racing Upgrades Tooltip: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/28236-racing-upgrades
I don't personally use this one (made on request) and I think there are better ones out there by now.
FACTION
Faction Challenge Totals: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/37973-faction-challenge-totals
Chain Warn: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/370905-chain-warn
Faction Last Active: now maintained by Helcostr [1934501] post can be found here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/forums.php?p=threads&f=67&t=16085532&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Helcostr [1934501] · [Userscripts] Helcostr