4 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Most-liked replies
Bug[1455582]Committee
· 2 likes · This, it's very easy to hit the Use another from faction instead of the Use another button, which fills up one of your factions blood bags instead (keeping it in the armoury).
The last couple days, I have noticed something is very off with drawing blood with blood bags. When I do this, my life goes down each time, but I don't have any (or sometimes just one) blood bag. I have done this multiple times where I draw blood 4 times, and end up with only 1 bag. I did it another time today, and didn't have any blood bags. Every time though, my health is dropping like I am drawing.
This, it's very easy to hit the Use another from faction instead of the Use another button, which fills up one of your factions blood bags instead (keeping it in the armoury).