After I get a dug addiction, will I be OD'ed after I use a drug after getting the addiction? Or do you only get a higher chance at getting OD'ed?
Drug Addiction
Started by ChocoTop [2081872] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- dgumf [2063442]
· 5 likes ·
No, OD chance is constant for every particular drug and has no connection to current addiction level. You can gain more addiction as a result of OD though.
After I get a dug addiction, will I be OD'ed after I use a drug after getting the addiction? Or do you only get a higher chance at getting OD'ed?
No, OD chance is constant for every particular drug and has no connection to current addiction level. You can gain more addiction as a result of OD though.
The chance of an OD isn't related to your drug addiction at all. There's a set % rate for each drug that can be reduced by things like faction perks, but the actual addiction % doesn't play a part in terms of whether you OD.
Addiction has other effects such as reducing your battlestats, a chance to be kicked from your education class at around 6-7% and reduced performance as an employee at a company.
Okay, thank you :)