Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy jump training value

Started by Edward [2076872] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 233 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Edward [2076872]

Hello, I am sure this question has been asked countless times before but I haven't found the answer.

Doing research on multiple guides happy jumping is always mentioned as a very efficient way to gain stats until a certain point. However, none of the guides that I found mention the point when it actually stops being efficient, which leads me to my question - when should you just xanax and train instead of doing constant happy jumps?

If the answer isn't possible with exact calculations I would be grateful if you post your experience with it and at what point you stopped.

Thanks!
iribuya [2103695]

In my experience it stops being productive after 300k stats. Unless you perfectly time it and don't OD. I work in an AN and continue jumping till 600k.

@600k in a stat @5k happy I gained 300 stats per 10 energy

@600k in a stat @65k happy. I gained 700 stats per 10 energy, but risking OD and no natural energy.so that's the limit for me.

If you're not in a Adult novelties it's around 300k-400k.

Good luck  happy jumping is FUN. I've done about 20 now.  I've got more then 1million stats total :p
FALCON [2014817]

I quit happy jumping at 340k in each stat. I was working in a 10 star adult novelty as well. That was the advice I was given by my faction. It's a grind to 1m in a stat but after that it adds up quickly  
Kayla [2031661]

400k is about the point where maxing your energy becomes more effective than boosting your happy, assuming your happy is going to 35k with the standard PI+5 edvds+ecstasy method.