As a subscriber I expect compensation for YOUR ERROR 2 days in a row. That"s BS, that i miss an hour+ of game play over "human error? what the heck is that guys? I would think you guys would give us something to make up for your error is all. I'm not upset and I'll continue to donate but when I miss out on game time as a subscriber and then receive nothing from my lose caused by your error...
NO WAY!!
Started by aViking [2112688] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kayla [2031661]
· 4 likes ·
"Human error. what the heck is that guys?" Human beings aren't perfect, they can and do make mistakes. I don't hold anything against who made that error. It was an accident. Fair enough, these things happen, let's move on and … - Trucker_Liam [1608058]
· 2 likes ·
You missed 1hr of game time? What on earth could you of done that was so game changing in that hour? Be thankful it was only an hour and not days and weeks like we’ve experienced before - RatedR [72498]
· 2 likes ·
wow... i dont think that an hour of downtime entitles you to anything to be honest.
As a subscriber I expect compensation for YOUR ERROR 2 days in a row. That"s BS, that i miss an hour+ of game play over "human error? what the heck is that guys? I would think you guys would give us something to make up for your error is all. I'm not upset and I'll continue to donate but when I miss out on game time as a subscriber and then receive nothing from my lose caused by your error...
You missed 1hr of game time? What on earth could you of done that was so game changing in that hour? Be thankful it was only an hour and not days and weeks like we’ve experienced before
"Human error. what the heck is that guys?"
Human beings aren't perfect, they can and do make mistakes. I don't hold anything against who made that error. It was an accident. Fair enough, these things happen, let's move on and hopefully they'll be more careful and not make that same mistake ever again. If anything, I respect the fact that they admitted it was their fault, and owned up to the mistake instead of simply not saying which they easily could have done.
No need to get so worked up over a couple hours of down time. In a game where you can play for more than a decade, losing a couple hours is not actually a big deal. Broken chains will be restored, and in the end no harm will have been done.
Based on previous down times, we'll probably be credited with a couple of refills as an apology for the unexpected down time. If not, then whatever.
wow...
i dont think that an hour of downtime entitles you to anything to be honest.