Who else wants an overwatch event, (hopefully for the next uprising event). Where you get to play in the time on the omnic crisis, and play as the original overwatch team
Overwatch
Started by TheManInRed [2068546] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Who else wants an overwatch event, (hopefully for the next uprising event). Where you get to play in the time on the omnic crisis, and play as the original overwatch team
Not sure if I understand your question. The co-op events have been a bit lackluster tbh. They could be doing so much more with co-op. I mostly just play competitive on PC.
oh yes we need more event with shit froced heros
I mean, I want a event where the player gets to play during the time of the omnic crisis, similar to uprising
What do you mean by forced heros ?
What characters do you main and what's your SR?
Currently 3900 on my main with a couple other practice/meme accounts in master. True flex player I play everything at a high level except for my genji and doomfist are probably plat/diamond level. I prefer hit scans, off tanks and zen. I also try my hardest not to get stuck with mercy, I'd only play her on my main if no one else main heals. Looking forward to her nerf, she's so boring to play.
I'm west coast NA btw, get to play with and against OWL players and streamers somewhat frequently :D Surprisingly most are not overwhelming, the biggest issue I think is against insane widow players.