Thanks for the info to those who filled me in on poker 2.0. I searched the forums and I didn't see anything like that. Apologies if I wasted anyone's time.
Poker
Started by DukeOfTexas [2074124] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Thanks for the info to those who filled me in on poker 2.0. I searched the forums and I didn't see anything like that. Apologies if I wasted anyone's time.
there is literally no need for a petition as they are in the process of making poker 2.0 it's only a matter of time.
I agree rated +
Should be in Suggestions forum (but they're already working on improving it), unless you just wanted to talk about Poker as a general discussion point.
Poker 2.0 is in the works and was even in an alpha testing stage a while back... I hope they add PLO but I doubt it.
I did not know that! Awesome!
Anyone happen to know when 2.0 will be up and running?
SoonTM
Don't worry about it, some people like to be rude just because they can be. For future reference, the weekly patch list on the Bulletin Board will list current in-flight projects and who is assigned to each of them. Have a good day!
It'd be dope if there were other types of poker not just Hold 'em
Might be released in a few more years, fingers crossed!