Git R.I.P
Started by Adrenalinas [1974447] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
git commit -m "Added some stuff"
real programmers use google drive for version control [:love_chemistry:]
how about projects you work with team? I think for projects branching and team work git was best one. But it is just mine personal opinion.
Was a joke friend, git is the best
I personally use BitBucket for private repos, as it's free. Then GitHub for stuff to be released/PR on other projects.
Thanks Microsoft for that ^^