Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rooting a kindle

Started by Jobby [1640111] on in Technology.

3 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Jobby [1640111]

...anyone ever had any luck???

Kindle Fire HD 4th gen (Not the  2014 version unfortunately)

..Seems to be an impossibility....I HATE the amazon version of android. 
Jobby [1640111]

I'm skint.....battery control, software control and update limitation is rubbish on stock kindle....I side load any apks so don't really need the app store.  I'm using nova launcher to get rid of the nasty kindle lander.

...Just want stock android or cyangenmod....but root is required.