Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Solved] Cannot complete beginner-missions

Started by Lunatic88 [1896960] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Lunatic88 [1896960]

Hello everyone!

I made an account over a year ago and forgot about it. I saw this app in the play store and thought, that I will gie it a shot again - but I am stuck at the very beginning missions. I am told to hunt and attack a player, but as this player is already marked for removal, attacking is not possible for me now.

I would even consider an account reset, as I could need a fresh start

Hope that someone can help ? Kind regards

 

Device: samsung SM-G935F; Android 7.0;



Thanks for the quick response!