Being a small and weak faction,
I want to be sub faction of Strong Faction.
I need protect and guide .
My faction is currently start to grow.
Please mail me if you want to help.
A sub faction is the step up to a big faction.
At JFA 2.0 , there are a lot of new players who eventually will move into main. However, there are certain requirements they have to fill, they aren't too hard but just take commitment to the game .
Alternatively, you could join a fairly decent smaller faction, and work your way up to a slightly stronger one, and then a stronger one after that.
Just remember that this is a long term game , and some players have been playing for over 10 years!
You have your own little faction, and a possible merge with a slightly bigger faction could work , but any of the big/strong factions, being a sub to them? I highly doubt it, but good luck!
To become a subfaction you would have to find a really good group to join as there's no point in becoming a subfaction unless the main faction has enough power to carry you. I think for the weak factions, alliances and good relations with other factions will help you more than anything. You can gain strength in numbers without labelling yourself as one group.
This is so true as being a sub you also gain the mains enamies as well so if you carnt help them they wont want to help you