Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slots Jackpot

Started by SolSaloman [2127113] on in Gambling.

1 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
SolSaloman [2127113]

Is it possible to get jackpot by spending only 10 or do you HAVE to spend more? 

Right now I have been rolling with 10 but never seem to get even 1 torn roll.

Is it because I am unlucky or is it because I am poor
Patchwork [977198]

Its because the jackpot is extremely rare lol. I have lots of money spent in the slots, its a money sink. You'll never profit from it if you keep spinning. 



You can win the jackpot on any amount.