I have some high value items like cannabis and i want to sell them to either a person or no I dont care I just want to sell
How do i sell stuff?
Started by 3hriveEagle [2137834] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I have some high value items like cannabis and i want to sell them to either a person or no I dont care I just want to sell
go to the item market, or you can sell them to shops in the city. The shops will usually buy them for less though.
Go to the item market and click on 'Add Listing' in the top right, then fill in the price and quantity boxes for the items you want to sell, then click sell at the bottom. Your items will be added to the market, and then you just need to wait for someone to buy them. When adding things to the item market, you need to pay a small percentage fee upon listing, so make sure you have enough money.
Cannabis is an extremely low value item, by the way.
Well im low level so 10000 seems like a lot to me