Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ez Money

Started by EzWinz [2135688] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
EzWinz [2135688]

You have stuff you want to get rid off? 

You have too much stuff that you can't sell off? 

Or you just want to sell stuff for money? 

Solution?

Put them in your bazaar.

Or sell it to me.

I'll buy your stuff.

If you sell your stuff for 96% of its cheapest market value. I'll buy it in a heartbeat. 

Or you could strike me a deal and we'll negotiate.

I'm too lazy to make a buying list, just pm me if you have stuff you want to sell quick and easy.