Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker bug.

Started by BoA_CTNT [737529] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
BoA_CTNT [737529]

Sorry It has been some time since I last played. Forgot how it went.

Table name is my name and it is still going on at the moment. I don't know if you can search by my name and soul's. If not I understand..

Thanks for the effort.
Pachico [2066685]

Name: BoA_CTNTs game
ID: 190906
Owner: 2113461
Stakes: $250000
Players: 3/6
Spectators: 20
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $5000000
Maximum money: $50000000
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF


Table details, he just need to provide time stamp now i believe