Is there a cap on banking ? I tried to deposit $2,060,000,000. but no matter what I type in, it reverts to $2,000,000,000.
banking
Started by Menty_B [1387456] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Is there a cap on banking ? I tried to deposit $2,060,000,000. but no matter what I type in, it reverts to $2,000,000,000.
the cap is 2b, and can be increased to 3b if you work on a 10* Oil Rig
Ahh, I figured as much, but wasn't sure. Thanks !