It's annoying when I'm trying to accomplish something, that I'm being broken out of jail. KNOCK IT OFF! Sheesh.
STOP BREAKING ME OUT
Started by TorakMcBain [2106896] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 12 likes ·
You'll have to level up to avoid being busted so quickly. You're a juicy catch for busting merits [:tongue:] - Kitty420 [383500]
· 3 likes ·
Well to solve this problem you could change your name to "DoNotBustOnMe" - Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 1 likes ·
How is this a question? o.o
It's annoying when I'm trying to accomplish something, that I'm being broken out of jail. KNOCK IT OFF! Sheesh.
You'll have to level up to avoid being busted so quickly. You're a juicy catch for busting merits [:tongue:]
What exactly are you doing that requires you to be in jail?
Probably the duke mission where you have to use a specific drug in jail.
@OP if it's for a mission, have a tab already opened to your items.
Don't try to accomplish anything in jail when DB is having a busting competition :P
How is this a question? o.o
Took my latest referral 3 tries to do that mission yesterday as a level 10. The 2nd time he had the 2nd tab idea, but was still just a bit too slow.
I'm level 90, and did this mission the other day. I busted people until I got thrown in jail, clicked on items, and was already busted out.
Low level people, yeah, they may have to try multiple times, 'cause they are going to get busted quick.
When I get this mission I always try to do it when the servers are quiet... :) My first one took 4 attempts!
Well to solve this problem you could change your name to "DoNotBustOnMe"
instead of blaming well-meaning players, perhaps the OP should be blaming chocolate and junk food?
Just load the items page in another tab and actually liked you know, click quicker after you manage to jail yourself?
What a shitty idea for a competition - y'all know that busts are shit for crime exp nowadays don't you?
Doubt that would work, people probably wouldn't read the name anyway.
i'm not competing, but it isn't with reduced cost and higher success rate, which we have.
do you on the other hand know that the Butters song is "I've got some apples loo loo loo"? Based on that doo doo you made there, I can't really trust ur judgement ;)
You just tried to be funny and failed epically. Busts are still shit for crime exp even with the upgrades.
no, i was actually being serious ._: you know, it's not like the song is very complicated or something.. and he repeats it too.
Dunbustmeh has a better ring to it!
Stop using caps.
R-
Still trying to be funny and still failing.