Wtf ched man we finally got a good way to make money and catch up to those stock market abusing lunatics and you remove that shit, not cool man, making money is so depressing now, how am i supposed to be happy about a 15mill mug after winning 15x bets ffs? Do you guys think horses should be brought back, answer in the poll below
BRING BACK HORSES
Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 83
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 21 likes ·
In other news, Ched's glue factory opens next Tuesday. - Hcom3 [2003693]
· 19 likes ·
Give us horses back! [image: manentailequine.com] - Sky [380980] Committee
· 6 likes ·
actually exploit is 100% the correct term. No one is accusing people of cheating. But sure, argue semantics with us Proxima. [image: i.gyazo.com]
Wtf ched man we finally got a good way to make money and catch up to those stock market abusing lunatics and you remove that shit, not cool man, making money is so depressing now, how am i supposed to be happy about a 15mill mug after winning 15x bets ffs? Do you guys think horses should be brought back, answer in the poll below
We want horses and we want them NOW!
The irony
I voted Yes.
Controversial
HORSE RIOT
I really dunno what to vote for on this one, i should probably vote for "Yes" but "Yes" is another good option
In other news, Ched's glue factory opens next Tuesday.
I mean we have a few horses in the game,
Ishtar,
LubLillyPink,
M-16-.
But I'd also like to bet on the races. R+
Damn I voted Yes but was supposed to vote Yes, screwed up here
Rip horses
R+
Win some / lose some , they created a lot of fun and heart failure.
Great poll options too
I voted yes. I partially agreed with yes, and yes was also a close thought, but in the end, my yes vote stands.
Yes.
no because im too broke to bet and i dont want other people making money and not me
Excuse me, but this thread is about horses. Op clearly stated so. You Frank, have frankly listed nothing but donkeys.
You could be right. I tend not to get close enough to see what half breed flea creatures they are.