Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Award won't trigger

Started by AZa_cadabra [2057012] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
AZa_cadabra [2057012]

I just completed my 1,000th roulette spin, just for the Spinner honour. but it hasn't triggered yet. 

Am I misunderstanding the honour & it means 1,000 successful spins (wins)? 

Do I need to go beyond 1,000 for it to count? 

My Roulette statistics, notice the 1,000 spins: https://imgur.com/jNtk4YA
Ecks [335191]

I remember when i did mine it took some time to give me the award. I tried spinning a few extra times and got no award. It just randomly gave it to me several hours later. 
RatedR [72498]

please try a few more, some people didnt have it trigger untill the 1007th spin. just try a few more and post back here.