-
RL Habits
Started by 2107014 [2107014] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Phil-I-P [2035498]
· 8 likes ·
I have a good habit of checking my balls for lumps I have a bad habit of doing it on the bus
-
I have a bad habit of rolling joints
I have a good habit of rolling really good joints
i have a habit of sexually harrasing women
So what would you say for your bad habit ?
i know it is bad but i enjoy it too much to ever quit
I have a good habit of drinking tons of water while gaming
And a bad habit of taking 2-3hr long afternoon naps and not doing my side work in an orderly fashion
I have a good habit of checking my balls for lumps
I have a bad habit of doing it on the bus
I have a good habit of limiting my soda intake.
I have a bad habit of playing torn all day :S
I have a good habit of hitting the gym 3-4 days a week
I have a bad habit of eating like an *******
I'm a **** IRL as well as online, that's a bad habit I suppose.
I have a good habbit of being honest.
i have a bad habbit of being honest.....
Wow guys, now this was a good chuckle. What impressive habits you people have!
Trader