17/06/18 10:20:57 AM $558,000,000 / $558,000,000 of illicit value has been recovered from this faction. Any value that could not be recovered directly has been removed from other users it has been transferred to.
I'd like some information on this, if at all possible. My faction is used as a bank for members and this is essentially stealing from everyone with money involved.
I need to know whose money caused this to happen and if it's not at all possible that we gave it back to them as only a couple people have enough balance to cover that. I do feel it should list this information when the system retrieves money from a faction.
If the player refuses to refund the Faction how do we go about retrieving the lost funds from our Faction vault to repay our members?
Would putting the targeted account into negative funds not be a better way to handle illicit funds that have been put into a Faction? Then they can simply withdraw their own money from the vault to get them out of the red.