I applied in a faction few days ago but unfortunately I completely forget the name of the faction. Now they are neither approving me nor rejecting me. I can not join any other factions.... What should I do now??
I am trapped
Started by Refat [2110546] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 42
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Phil-I-P [2035498]
· 12 likes ·
[image: media1.tenor.com] - Stretch [1846075] Officer
· 11 likes ·
Moved to Q&A Although I considered non-related just for the lols - McDallas [14757]
· 5 likes ·
#FreeRefat: https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=management Then join my faction. Unless you suck, then don't.
I applied in a faction few days ago but unfortunately I completely forget the name of the faction. Now they are neither approving me nor rejecting me. I can not join any other factions.... What should I do now??
Go to settings and cancel application
Join my faction and make people think I'm cool
It's a trap!
#FreeRefat: https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=management
Then join my faction. Unless you suck, then don't.
Moved to Q&A
Although I considered non-related just for the lols
Calm down there mr-fixer
i mean you could have put it in graveyard
Thanks man that helped
You're welcome. Good luck with your new faction!