I have about 40 or so days of donator status from referrals leveling up, and my donator star seems to have disappeared today. I still have all the donator benefits such as the 150 max energy, notebook, etc... Just no star.
Donator icon gone.
Started by Ampheromine [2065865] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Stewie [1494547]
· 2 likes ·
Can you try CTRL + F5 (or CMD + SHIFT + R if you're on Mac.)? Or try clearing your cache? The former worked for me. - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
After refreshing the icons I also lost the territory war icon and the company icon. Just white space where they should be. I can still click on the white space and it acts like I clicked the icon.
I have about 40 or so days of donator status from referrals leveling up, and my donator star seems to have disappeared today. I still have all the donator benefits such as the 150 max energy, notebook, etc... Just no star.
Have you tried refreshing the icons? Preferences -> icon settings -> refresh icons
I also just lost my faction icon.
Thank you, this helped. I didn't even know that was an option :)
After refreshing the icons I also lost the territory war icon and the company icon. Just white space where they should be. I can still click on the white space and it acts like I clicked the icon.
Can you try CTRL + F5 (or CMD + SHIFT + R if you're on Mac.)?
Or try clearing your cache? The former worked for me.
Clear history too much porn sites interfering with torn icons. Try using incognito mode or something everytime you watch porn.
Mine is gone too.
I am on my phone most of the time so no keyboard presses for me.
I also refreshed my icons.
Clear your cache then.
Which browser?
On Chrome (within the browser), go to Settings > Privacy > Clear browsing data
._.
Lemmi rephrase idc if I can see it I know I am set till my bank is up.
But no one can see it on my profile it's not just me. I have 150e and no star to say i have DP settings.
If you can't see them, then no-one else will be able to either. That's expected I believe. I don't know, perhaps Chedburn can force refresh them himself. I can only simply offer the solution which helped me.
I think they might updating the icons picture. Company and Faction icon loaded for me until I refreshed the page but where looking different.
I've lost my company icon.
I can see everyone's icons just fine in this thread... Just clear your cache people easy way to do this is:
Windows:
ctrl F5
Mac:
shift + refresh
For people missing icons, simply CTRL+F5. That should do it.
Regarding the donator icon, this has been fixed I believe! Please confirm.
Are we getting a patch list/merit this week?
Yep, everything seems to be in order once I refreshed icons.
Mines back thanks