Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OD question

Started by TheDarkArcher [2141237] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
TheDarkArcher [2141237]

Hi, I recently took an Xanax which led to this happening You pop a few Xanax pills into your mouth and down a glass of water. A headache is followed by nausea and vomiting. You must have overdosed! 

I have two questions

1. Is it likely I will OD again soon have since taken another Xanax but did not OD

2. What is the best way to regain happy was suggested I rehab but I am not yet level 15

Thanks, TDA
Pi77Bull [2082618]

1. The chance of overdosing stays the same, no matter how often you overdose.

2. I would go for Erotic DVDs although they are pretty expensive especially for someone your level.

Tip: Don't use drugs until you are LVL 15 because of this exact reason :)
Kayla [2031661]

OD chance on Xanax is 2.5-3%, and the only thing that affects that is the Overdosing faction special. It doesn't matter how much you take or or what your addiction level is.

The best way to recover your happy is to fly to Switz and rehab, one rehab will fully restore your happy, which is a heck of a lot faster than using chocolate. You need to be level 15 to do that, though. Since you're level 10 in 2 days and already in a PI, I can't imagine it will take you long to reach 15. 
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

If your stats are high enough to start hitting the leveling targets, then you might want to do that.

Your happy only matters when you're training.  If you're doing leveling attacks, it won't matter, and will be slowly growing bakck on it's own.  And you can continue to use candy to move it up if you want.

But assuming your stats are high enough, you can just push to level 15.  Once level 15, you can fly to rehab.