Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue joining faction(s)

Started by Kanjhar [2130175] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Kanjhar [2130175]

When I was brand new I applied to a faction I liked (cant remember the name now)

since then I have been invited to many factions through messages but when I apply it says "you cannot apply since you have an open application with another faction". So I am unable to join any faction.

I've went through the faction listings available to me and they all say "apply" not "withdraw application" or something similar. Please help!