Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Extra Large Gym Training Button

Started by Smokey123 [248901] Helper on in Tools & Userscripts.

1 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

This might be a strange request but I have just done a long run of training my Speed stat.

Now, I have moved onto training Strength.

I seem to have muscle memory of pressing the Speed train button as I always seem to press that first.

My request,

Can anyone develop/create a script or layout which just displays one single stat on the gym page at an extra large icon.

Im a weirdo, but can it be done?

Smokey