Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Got wrecked

Started by Palidor [1969609] on in Racing.

3 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Palidor [1969609]

Not complaining, just wanted to share a funny story.

I was running Stone Park, an official race last night.  Had been holding around top 3 when I would check.  Last lap I had an okay lead, but Baldr was there and moving up.  But, I was doing okay anyway and started to think I had the race. Last turn, decent lead.  Then, I am at the finish line, and waiting, and waiting, and no notification that I won.  Couple seconds later Baldr breezes by.   That was when I noticed I crashed.  At around 99.78% complete.  Wish I had gotten a screenie but if you don't finish, it doesn't let you look again.  Oh, just thought of something.  Baldr, if you see this and still have the rave you can look at, maybe post  screenie.

All I could think of was the guys that start celebrations before crossing the goal line.  I must have decided to do a spin out and hoped to drift across the line.

Moral of this story.

 

Showboaters never win, winners never showboat.....lol

 



Baldr had the results.  Doesn't prove anything except I crashed at 99.78%.  I did have like a 2 second lead though.  He was catching up like crazy so another quarter lap I would have been behind.  Maybe the Race Fates realized I was not suppose to be that far ahead of him and spun the wheel for me....lol
Kiber [1906187]

And at the other end of the spectrum - just crashed at 1.17%.  Felt like an F1 start.  ;)


Mudpit - 15 laps - You crashed! 

    • Kiber
    • 1.17%