56 replies · 993 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
MeanMike[1884314]
· 29 likes · I confess that I took a look at your account and your appalling lack of progress over 10 years made me want to cut myself Eat a xanax ffs
poptop[1355657]
· 27 likes · Each day I imagine that players will have finally scraped the bottom of the barrel; every day I am wrong. I am too naive for my own good.
Cartman[1621675]
· 21 likes · I like to touch myself as I read DUDE's posts.
ITT: post your Torn-related confessions and confessions about your way of playing this game
I'll start:
I have been a player for almost 10 years now and I still have all those tutorials on top of every page turned on...
I'm not even sure why, I felt like it could come in handy if I forgot something in my first year of playing, but afterwards I just stopped perceiving it, like it's not even on the page. Now I just keep it there to remind me of the past. [:smiley:]
My account is coming up on 12 Years. I started last January with like 800k stats? I chained a fair bit last summer whilst training. And same with this year.
My account is shit, but I make do with that I have. I always place in the top for war, even having my baby stats. Progress every day!
wish I would have put more effort into training way back when, but alas I did not :(
manic[1554958] · #4
Perhaps you should have read some of those tutorials?