If you are looking for a job I have just started a Fireworks shop called Mr.Satans FIreworks and am searching for employees. Level does not bother me as long as you are an active player. The lowest level positions will be payed 10k a day and more for the higher positions. I will be on everyday and will train as often as possible and a BONUS WILL BE GIVEN every time we gain stars. If interested send an application .
Firework Stand Hiring All
Started by MugiwaraBroly [2046756] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 10 / 100
- Engagement score
- 24 / 100
If you are looking for a job I have just started a Fireworks shop called Mr.Satans FIreworks and am searching for employees. Level does not bother me as long as you are an active player. The lowest level positions will be payed 10k a day and more for the higher positions. I will be on everyday and will train as often as possible and a BONUS WILL BE GIVEN every time we gain stars. If interested send an application .