My room mates son signed up under a link I sent to his email. I even saw my name on the screen when he signed up on his phone, but he is not showing up as one of my recruited players and I would like to get credit for him.
Recruit Citizens problem
Started by Mawfan [2118257] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
My room mates son signed up under a link I sent to his email. I even saw my name on the screen when he signed up on his phone, but he is not showing up as one of my recruited players and I would like to get credit for him.
I think it's time for someone for someone to look into the referral system and check that everything is working as it should. By crediting referrals manually, you're just covering up the underlying problem that needs to be fixed.
If you tell us that the referral system is working, there must be rather a lot of lies being posted in bug reports.
Tbh it was working fine. Just a few mistakes by people here and there and the manual assignments are doing a kindness to those who made an easily done mistake
There have been several more than usually this week though so I'll get that checked out
As for this bug report get your referral to post here and as said we will have it assigned
I tried to join using his link and it didn’t work
Mawfan not his
the above two posts are from the person i had sign up using my link that i did not get credit for
i have added him manually
there was an issue with the referal system but it has been sorted now so should be working as should now