Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for work

Started by JamalShotta [2005115] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
9 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
JamalShotta [2005115]

Brain surgeon with full set of IT certifications and finished general education is looking to work for Your company and on the plus side, I can write english really good, thanks to my general education, which is always handy for communication. As an active member in Torn city, I believe I'll make great addition to your profitssss and if all else fails, I can always give you brain surgery and make all loses go away! Its Win-Win situation. If you contact me upon reading this you also get this special offer: "Hire One employee and Get One employee Straight away! No papers required!", this is not auction house its 'be first and only one served', thats it! Good hunting!

                                                                                                                                                                         I wish You, my Master, a pleasant life!