I bet on an F1 Race with quite a lot of money (3.2m) the race should have started but it hasn't and my money is trapped because until the race finishes I can't get my money back. the peace has finished in real life but not on Torn.
Money Trapped
Started by TheRealShadows [2124010] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I bet on an F1 Race with quite a lot of money (3.2m) the race should have started but it hasn't and my money is trapped because until the race finishes I can't get my money back. the peace has finished in real life but not on Torn.
The old bookie isn't live and you'll need to wait up to 2 days after an event has concluded to give the staff a chance to manually enter the results.
when ddid this bet end?
can you provide an update, please?
no update provided,
closing report.