Can we include Chess as a casino game? I'm sure many people would like to play a few games of chess over some cash, it'll be very interesting. Even though it's not really a game you would normally include in a casino, it'll still be fun to play in general.
Chess
Started by 2144389 [2144389] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Can we include Chess as a casino game? I'm sure many people would like to play a few games of chess over some cash, it'll be very interesting. Even though it's not really a game you would normally include in a casino, it'll still be fun to play in general.
Good idea but i believe that was possible at some point in the past.
Nice idea. I would join (even I'm not good at it) and get broke
Chess was a game that the casino used to have. I think it can still be accessed if you have the link. It was removed and is no longer supposed due to a lack of interest. In my opinion, it was never a game that belonged in the casino anyway. It's not a game of chance, and it's easy to cheat at.
As Kayla said, it is quite easy to cheat at it. People would open up on a separate tab a game VS a strong computer opponent and simply input their TORN game moves into the other game against the computer and copy what the computer does in TORN
Whats the link