When starting an RR game on PC, you type the amount and hit enter and no matter how much you put down, it still tries to start the game at $10. I am not going to search for someone elses post, because frankly, I've been accosted by staff for doing their job in the past, and as far as I can tell since I was threatened by them anonymously, they're all crooked bastards trying to ruin law abiding Torn citizens game. Under the circumstances of my past interactions with them, they must have been the benefactors of monetary gain, which you would think Ched would be furious about, but whatever, I didn't lose money, he did.
RR issue
Started by slight [1844739] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
When starting an RR game on PC, you type the amount and hit enter and no matter how much you put down, it still tries to start the game at $10. I am not going to search for someone elses post, because frankly, I've been accosted by staff for doing their job in the past, and as far as I can tell since I was threatened by them anonymously, they're all crooked bastards trying to ruin law abiding Torn citizens game. Under the circumstances of my past interactions with them, they must have been the benefactors of monetary gain, which you would think Ched would be furious about, but whatever, I didn't lose money, he did.
HOw does a regression like this even get into prod?
That doesnt happen for me - I dont play RR; try CTRL + F5 and clear cookies and cache?
lol, that ain't it. do u know how many times i've clearned my effing cache because of this dumb game, this^ has been happening for months if not longer
I know its just usually its a server side thing if it happening to everyone, and not just certain people :)
Is it fixed? Should be.
no reply, so i assume all is fixed?
I know you've closed already, but yes it's fixed.
thank you for the reply, much appreciated. :)