I want a way to use my nerve bar while traveling or when I land.
Traveling
Started by Fiveseven_ [340409] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Feel free to suggest something then
I want a way to use my nerve bar while traveling or when I land.
Feel free to suggest something then
I think we'll be able to do so in Crimes 2.0?
I chanced upon a forum post about a South African jail some time ago, which could perhaps mean that we might be able to do crimes there in the near (??) future
Sounds like good insight.