I suggest that a user can have the ability to change the username of other users to what they want, but it would only look different for them. For example changing my username to Wolf or Potion_Seller to Shit_Seller , it's a fun way to identify others using a nickname and such.
Nicknames
Started by 2144389 [2144389] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I suggest that a user can have the ability to change the username of other users to what they want, but it would only look different for them. For example changing my username to Wolf or Potion_Seller to Shit_Seller , it's a fun way to identify others using a nickname and such.
R+
I could change some buymugger to "*******1", "*******2"
Great suggestion R+
but the way you have suggested it I'm sure ched will reply by saying "There's Notepad for that"