A Kimpossible TaskVery hard
I've had a beef with the Korean guy down the street Mr Kim for too long now. All I asked is that he stops emptying his grease barrels down the alleyway because it keeps running straight into the back-yard of my place, but he won't listen. I got a business to protect here, and ain't nobody want to borrow money off a guy whose place smells like fried beancurd.
Me and Mr Kim have agreed to solve our differences like men, by having two other people fight it out for us. Lofty is Kim's guy, and you're mine. We've only got one rule, no guns. Use whatever you want to beat that mook except nothin' that shoots, not even a pee shooter okay? By the way did you ever get those to work as a kid? Like, which end does your pee even go in?
I've had a beef with the Korean guy down the street Mr Kim for too long now. All I asked is that he stops emptying his grease barrels down the alleyway because it keeps running straight into the back-yard of my place, but he won't listen. I got a business to protect here, and ain't nobody want to borrow money off a guy whose place smells like fried beancurd.
Me and Mr Kim have agreed to solve our differences like men, by having two other people fight it out for us. Lofty is Kim's guy, and you're mine. We've only got one rule, no guns. Use whatever you want to beat that mook except nothin' that shoots, not even a pee shooter okay? By the way did you ever get those to work as a kid? Like, which end does your pee even go in?
- Defeat Lofty using only melee and temporary weapons.
Mentions: Lofty [1190984]