I've noticed you get extremely little or no exp for reviving other players so I think it would benefit game play to receive exp and faction respect for revives :)
Reviving
Started by TayTayy [2090740] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
I've noticed you get extremely little or no exp for reviving other players so I think it would benefit game play to receive exp and faction respect for revives :)