Hey guys been a while since I've been playing properly just wondering what's the best weapons and armour on the game now? Thanks
Best equipment
Started by -Hayden- [444118] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Hey guys been a while since I've been playing properly just wondering what's the best weapons and armour on the game now? Thanks
Well for a helmet I believe welding things are the best, chest through booties, I think it is combat armor. For a primary it would be a gold ak, but that's 27bil, so many choose a nice armalite with modifiers. I don't really know about secondaries, but BTs are very cheap and the stats are decent for a secondary. I think dual melee weapons are good, but a DBK is a replacement for that too. Flashes and Smokes are the best temps.
Thanks