I just joined a new company and it's not allowing me to use my job points. Do I have to be with the company for a certain amount of time before I can use the points?
Using job points
Started by Kurbee [2138733] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I just joined a new company and it's not allowing me to use my job points. Do I have to be with the company for a certain amount of time before I can use the points?
3 days
One day I'll get in b4 Baldr!
What he said!