Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tab Love

Started by Kitty420 [383500] on in General Discussion.

7 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Kitty420 [383500]

I love the addition of the new tabs on the properties page. Now I don't have to open that page to see my husband's trailer park rentals.

Tab me to your best friend's house

Troll around this roundabout

oh yeah
Kitty420 [383500]

I was merely pointing out the new detail for those like you of you who are less observant.

and frankly my dear, I don't give a damn what you think.