For a thanks to all those that have been joining my 1 lap races and giving me a win, I'll start returning the favor by giving up easy wins. I started to create 1 lap "Free Win 4 U" races where I pick my worst car. Just a way to say thanks to all for the help :)
Free Win 4 U
Started by BorisViktor [2052740] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
For a thanks to all those that have been joining my 1 lap races and giving me a win, I'll start returning the favor by giving up easy wins. I started to create 1 lap "Free Win 4 U" races where I pick my worst car. Just a way to say thanks to all for the help :)