Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker bug

Started by BoA_CTNT [737529] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
BoA_CTNT [737529]

Dezzy_Gee got 10 mill extra that I should be getting.

He went all in with 7mill something. PHATBUDSTUD and I called.

I bet 10mil on flop and PHATBUDSTUD called.

Then turn I bet 21mill and PHATBUDSTUD folded.

I got 31 mill when should have gotten 41mill since Dezzy_Gee  won.

Happen around 14: 15 TC time



Name: Chris_1s game
ID: 193334
Owner: 886593
Stakes: $1000000
Players: 5/8
Spectators: 21
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $50000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF