Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I want a new husband!!!

Started by Sexonic [2140458] on in Fun & Games.

11 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Sexonic [2140458]

Let's face it ladies these men are all the same RL & ingame. 

So I figured let me be just as they see us and sell myself to the highest bidder.

My list of love gifts;

First, dazzle me with the dating gifts, flowers, sweets, jewelery and take me out for fancy meals at hotels and try get me wasted enough on alchol to hopefully slip out of my clothes for you. Oh did I forget to mention that it would be the clothes you bought? Don't forget the profile pictures, banners and all that makeup needed to make me look fantastic.

Secondly, drive me around to exotic locations in luxurious cars and propose on one knee on a Private Island just for me. Fill my bank accounts and give me free access to your credit cards. Then remember to keep me intertained with long night parties that need drugs to keep it going. 

Thirdly, when you see me a mess in the mornings unable to take care of myself and shaking till I get my next fix you ship me off to the most lavish detox spar for some much needed R&R.

So men, post your preposal and see if I'll accept ;-p
MrLuna [2127461]

Hmm you make an interesting offer but sadly I prefer to take things slow, cause like my ex used to say "love and sex is fun but with passion it's amazing :)" 

So I wish you luck on finding a new husband and that he would be able to lavish you with the gifts you desire. 
Rummy [2108403]

Wow, I thought I got lucky with my Torn spouse before, but after my eyes stop burning from this, I'll think I'll run to church and thank the Big Guy for my fortunate choices.....