If I am active daily but my company makes no $$$ is there a risk of it being deleted? thanks
Company
Started by CountingStars [2026453] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
If I am active daily but my company makes no $$$ is there a risk of it being deleted? thanks
A company can go bankrupt and be deleted if it goes into debt by more than its values. I'd advise against you running a company and instead joining one. You'll make much more money.
If your company makes nothing but also pays out nothing, the company will never be deleted.