First and foremost, your "authentication verification" system completely blows. Tell me why I keep getting the verification message on devices that I have already verified numerous times. It's ****ing annoying and unnecessary. Not to mention, I never even got the stupid text message. May be your fault, may not be as I was in a shady phone service area, but I can tell you that I received all the other calls/texts I was supposed to.
Secondly, how much respect do you think your current staff member, Stretch, deserves or will be given after he was ousted for using his "powers" for his own benefit. Give me one good reason why any player should respect this guy and/or listen to him.
Come on, who's running this circus?
as far your first issue, if you clear your cache and temp files, the 2fa will treat the device and/or browser as un-verified. do you clear it on the regular?
for your second issue, if you cannot proof these claim, i would suggest you do not make these claim. if you do have proof, file a player report on him. either way, it will not be dealt with here.
No I haven't cleared any cashe or temp files. I have been prompted from 3 of the 4 devices I use to play this game. The 4th I haven't bothered to log onto. I log on from my personal pc, work pc and phone. Has nothing to do with files being cleared. Your program is either flawed or I was flagged for some reason. It's pretty simple really.
The word is prove. But that's ok. You go ahead and just ignore it buddy.
Your second point is of no relevence to this forum, therefore mute, and won't be addressed in any way on here.
Stretch abused his powers and read mails from a players inbox, and then shared the info he found with others.
This is a proven fact. Happened about 6 months ago? Where have you been?
All chad did was promote him to officer for breaking one of the most important etiquette a staff member should follow. Immediate deletion should have been the punishment, but staff members can do whatever they want, including, but not limited to out right cheating, harassing players, and abusing their powers for personal gains. Mind you, this isn't all staff members, but there's a lot more than 1 cheat, and that's not even getting into the committee.
We should "donate" more money, and keep that sub going KickRocks.
i will assign this to ched, see what he makes of your verification issue.
I believe the 2FA tokens were lasting a year - so all of your devices would require re-verification one year after initially adding them. Does that explain it?
Bug and Issues. WTF? It's an issue for me. Again, staff ignoring an issues about another staff. Great transparency. You would rather damage the integrity of this game than clean up an issue that should be resolved.
My cell phone has the # of times I have had to do this in the past year. Plus the one over last weekend that I never got the text on.
July 11 Code T801485
June 29 T938503
May 15 T123038
April 5 T503918
Mar 16 T740030
Jan 2 T662632
As far as my opinion on some of your staff here Ched is that they don't always want to be helpful. They'd rather be condescending and pompous than do what their #1 job should be, and that should be service. Staff's attitude have been this way for as long as I can remember, so it's nothing new. I'd imagine life is a lot easier for you when you can delegate and concentrate on coding, but the service needs to be there in order for your business to survive. I appreciate what you and they do, I think most people that play do also, but when shady things come to light regarding staff and the topic is avoided like the plague, it makes it look like things are being covered up when I thought more transparency was a goal of yours.
This would only happen if the cookie is reset. Are you clearing your cookies that often?
The cookie saves the 'verified' state, so removing it / clearing it would trigger 2FA verification again.
I have not cleared my cookies on any of my devices and certainly not every month.
I also started reading a book that has since stopped working. As in, the book is still in my inventory but it doesn't have the option to read again nor is it showing that I am reading it nor have I been credited with reading it.
And for future reference, why is this forum labeled Bugs and Issues if you won't address issues in it? What am I missing here that Porny can explain to me? Why would staff not want to know what the opinion of other users is, whether its of merit or not? I think we could have an adult conversation regarding things that I feel and other players might feel would improve the game and the gaming experience of everyone, yet whenever someone has a critique or opinion that might deviate from what the good old boys have it gets snuffed out. As if the only people that matter are the ones that are holding onto your nuts. It's crazy, but hey, I get it if you want to only surround yourself with yes men.
The only time a 2FA verification is required, is when you clear your cookies. So I'm not sure - but it's something specific to you, on your end causing it.
The key word there is opinion. File a player report on the staff member if you have evidence of wrongdoing beyond your opinion, otherwise there's no point in making a claim without merit on bugs & issues. If you just want to complain, general discussion is where most of the staff bashing threads go these days.
How about you do your ****ing job and people won't have to complain. You opinion means as much as mine.
Kayla isn't staff. What exactly is the job required?
As for your other issue have you actually looked at cheds responses?